You can purchase a 60-capsule bottle of Natrol Tropical Thin on Amazon for about $17, which should last for two months if administered correctly. You must take one serving (two capsules) a day with one of your meals.
Natrol Tropical Thin Contains Black Tea Extract, African Mango Seed, Cayenne, Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea Extract, Kona Red Coffee Extract, Coconut Water, Lychee Extract, Cinnamon Extract, White Tea Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Kola Nut, Licorice, Parsley Powder, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Phytase, Protease 4.5, Acid Maltase, Invertase, Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Chromium Picolinate, and Iodine.
What Are the Pros?
- All ingredients are listed.
- Some of the ingredients are believed to promote weight loss.
- The price seems fair.
- The company seems trustworthy based on how long it has been in business.
How About Cons?
- It is sold with no money-back guarantee.
- There are many negative user reviews online.
- Not all ingredients can help in weight loss.
- The presence of stimulants in the formula may cause some severe side effects like hypertension and insomnia among others.
What about Effectiveness? Does Natrol Tropical Thin Work?
Although there are a few positive reviews online, there are also many negative ones. Several users have reported seeing no results whatsoever after consuming this product – no weight loss, no energy boost, no nothing. This is highly discouraging.
If you’re looking for an effective weight-loss supplement with a proven record of success, then Natrol Tropical Thin is not the best choice for you.