Biotrust ic-5 is manufactured by “BioTrust Company” based in Austin, Texas U.S. It was founded in 2011 by two nutritionists: Joel Marion and Josh Benzoni. They wanted to provide a supplement that took different types of carbs into account. They claim their supplement will enable people to shed weight pretty quickly and without much effort.
Biotrust ic-5 can be purchased from the official website and other online stores such as Amazon for around £45.
Users are advised to take one capsule 2 times a day, preferably before meals.
Ingredients in Biotrust ic-5:
- Cinnamon Bark Extract.
- Fenugreek Extract.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Berberis Aristata Root Bark Extract.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium.
- Uses natural ingredients.
- Is able to keep the blood sugar levels low.
- Offers a one-year guarantee.
- In theory, the supplement should be able to cause weight loss because there is a direct link between blood glucose levels, carbohydrate digestion, and weight-loss.
- There is no clinical evidence to support their claims.
- Does not include exercise and diet into the weight loss plan.
- Creates an impression that the supplement may prevent or help with diabetes.
- Does not have any fat burning ingredients.
Are there any side effects?
- Hormone imbalance.
- Abdominal pain.
- Stomach discomforts.
- Mood swings.
“I read the FAQs and its said you shouldn’t take it if you are diabetic or borderline diabetic. There is no difference between this supplement and all the rest.”
“I have been using biotrust for around a month and no results. I assume it takes time so I will use it for another 2 months before I decide if this is for me or not.”
“My mom who is diabetic has been using this and she says she hasn’t felt this well in a long time, don’t know if I should try it to because I am borderline diabetic as well.”
“This product is nothing but as scam for diabetics, they should be ashamed of taking advantage of the vulnerable.”
Should you buy Biotrust ic-5?
Biotrust ic-5 advertises itself as the savior of diabetic people, but unfortunately it is not. Please seek medical advice from your physician before purchasing and using this product. As for those who are not diabetic, you have access to more efficient and affordable products.